Sonoran Taco Power Bowls
HOW TO PREPARE
Cook bacon in a large, deep skillet over medium heat until crisp; remove from pan and drain on paper toweling.
Add zucchini to skillet; cook and stir over medium-high heat about 3 minutes or until crisp-tender. Add rice, beans, and corn to pan. Cook and stir until heated through.
Spoon rice and bean mixture into 2 large bowls. Top with turkey, bacon, avocado, radish, green onion, and cilantro. Top with salsa and a squeeze of lime.
- 3 slices Cherrywood Smoked Uncured Bacon, cut crosswise into 1/2-inch pieces
- 1 medium zucchini, chopped
- 2 cups steamed brown rice
- 2/3 cup cooked black or pinto beans
- 2/3 cup frozen roasted whole kernel corn, thawed
- 4 ounces Smoked Deli Turkey, cut into strips
- 1 small ripe avocado, chopped
- Sliced radishes, as desired
- Sliced green onions, as desired
- Chopped fresh cilantro, as desired
- Salsa fresca or salsa verde (Herdez), if desired
- 2 lime wedges