Quick Brown Rice and Mushroom Pilaf
HOW TO PREPARE
Heat oil in medium saucepan on medium heat. Add onions and celery; cook 3 minutes or until crisp-tender, stirring occasionally.
Add mushrooms; cook 3 minutes or until mushrooms are tender, stirring occasionally. Add broth; stir. Bring to boil.
Stir in rice; cover. Reduce heat to medium-low; simmer 5 minutes. Remove from heat; let stand 5 minutes. Add walnuts and parsley; mix lightly.
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 small onion, chopped
- 1/4 cup celery, chopped
- 1 1/2 cups sliced mushrooms
- 1 (14.5 ounce) can chicken broth
- 2 cups Minute® Brown Rice, uncooked
- 1/2 cup chopped walnuts, toasted
- 2 tablespoons fresh parsley, chopped