HOW TO PREPARE
Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C). Prepare rice according to package directions.
Drain 1/2 cup crushed pineapple for meatballs. Reserve remaining pineapple and juice for sauce.
Combine ground turkey or chicken, cooked rice, 1/2 cup pineapple, 1/2 cup green onions, 1/4 cup teriyaki sauce, egg, ginger and nutmeg in large bowl. Mix well.
Scoop mixture and gently roll into desired meatball size (we suggest about the size of a golf ball); place meatballs on aluminum foil-lined baking sheet with sides. Bake for 25 to 30 minutes or until meatballs are done.
While meatballs are baking, to make sauce, combine remaining pineapple and juice, remaining 1/4 cup teriyaki sauce and orange marmalade in medium saucepan; heat to boiling. Reduce heat and simmer, uncovered 3 to 4 minutes. Stir in remaining 1/4 cup green onions.
Top cooked meatballs with sauce.
- 2 cups Minute® Brown Rice, uncooked
- 1 (20 ounce) can crushed pineapple, divided
- 1 (20 ounce) package ground turkey or chicken
- 3/4 cup green onions, thinly sliced, divided
- 1/2 cup teriyaki sauce, divided
- 1 egg, lightly beaten
- 1 teaspoon ground ginger
- 1/2 teaspoon ground nutmeg
- 2 tablespoons orange marmalade