Oven Brown Rice with Carrots and Mushrooms
HOW TO PREPARE
Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C).
Spray a 2-quart casserole dish with cooking spray.
Stir beef broth, brown rice, carrots, milk, mushrooms, cream of chicken soup, and butter in a bowl until well combined.
Pour mixture into prepared casserole dish.
Bake uncovered in preheated oven until liquid is absorbed and rice is tender, about 1 hour.
- cooking spray
- 1 (14 ounce) can beef broth
- 1 cup uncooked brown rice
- 1 cup finely diced carrots
- 1/2 cup milk
- 1 (4 ounce) can sliced mushrooms, drained
- 1/2 cup condensed cream of chicken soup
- 1/4 cup butter