Hot Dog Fried Rice
HOW TO PREPARE
Bring a pot of water to a boil; prepare an ice water bath. Blanch the broccoli in the boiling water, then immediately transfer to the ice water to stop the cooking process. Drain and set aside.
In a large skillet over medium-high heat, add the oil and onions and saute until the onions are translucent and tender, about 5 minutes. Add the ginger and garlic and quickly stir-fry for about 30 seconds. Add the rice, hot dogs and broccoli and stir-fry 2 minutes. Stir in the soy sauce, sesame oil and scallions.
Serve topped with fried eggs, cilantro and Sriracha.
- 2 cups broccoli florets
- 2 tablespoons coconut oil
- 1 onion, halved and thinly sliced
- 1 tablespoon grated ginger
- 2 cloves garlic, grated
- 3 cups cooked brown rice
- 1 cup diced hot dogs
- 3 tablespoons soy sauce
- 1 tablespoon toasted sesame oil
- 2 scallions, white and light green parts, sliced
- 4 fried eggs, for serving
- Chopped fresh cilantro, for serving
- Sriracha sauce, for serving