Egg and Edamame Brown Rice Bowl
HOW TO PREPARE
Mix scallions, rice, edamame, and vinegar in a small bowl; season with salt and pepper.
Heat oil in a nonstick skillet over medium-high heat. Crack eggs into skillet; season with salt and pepper and cook until whites are set around the edges, about 1 minute. Flip eggs and cook to desired doneness, about 30 seconds for a runny yolk.
Divide rice among bowls; top with eggs, avocado, and hot sauce and basil.
- 2 cups cooked Brown Rice (freshly cooked and hot)
- 4 scallions, thinly sliced
- 1/2 cup edamame
- 1 teaspoon red wine vinegar
- Kosher salt and freshly ground black pepper
- 3 tablespoons olive oil
- 4 large eggs
- 1 avocado, chopped
- Sriracha hot sauce (Optional)
- Thai basil (Optional)